Follow these steps to get started with your CRM
What’s the fastest way to get started with ActiveCampaign’s CRM? A CRM can help you stay on top of leads, automate your sales process, and make sure no business slips through the cracks. Follow these steps to learn how to use ActiveCampaign’s CRM— and start selling more in less time.
Get introduced to the ActiveCampaign CRM
A CRM helps you manage business processes, assign deals to specific teammates, and keep everyone on the same page — so that no customers slip through the cracks. In this video, we teach you how to create pipelines, stages and effectively manage deals for your business.
- How to navigate the ActiveCampaign CRM
- How to assign deals and send one-to-one notes to customers
- How pipelines and deals can help you keep your business running smoothly
Create your first pipeline
Pipelines are the keeper of all CRM related information. Creating pipelines lets you understand your customers, stay on top of deals, and keep track of the enter customer lifecycle.
- How to create a new pipeline
- How to edit existing pipelines
Build your process out in pipelinesCreate now
Add your first deal to your pipeline
Deals will help you effectively manage the journey that your contacts are taking through your pipelines. As you begin to develop your pipelines, you can create deals manually or through automations. This is how to create your first deal.
- How to store key deal info, like source, business info, primary contacts, and deal value
- What information you can capture in a deal
- How to create a deal in ActiveCampaign
Create a dealStart here
Set up user permissions for your team
Permissions will let you control who has access to make changes to your CRM. Giving access to your sales team can make sure that reps only see the information relevant to their deals. You can change permissions in the pipeline options area of your account.
- How to create and manage user permissions
- Where to find permission groups for your pipelines
Prepare your team with the right user permissionsManage permissions
Learn how to create tasks and assign deals
Creating tasks lets you manage all of the moving pieces within your pipelines. Using the CRM gives you time back in your day — and CRM tasks can make it even easier to stay on top of what you need to do for each customer.
- How to create tasks, automatically assign them, and trigger reminders
- How to save notes in deals for future reference
- Where to find your tasks in the ActiveCampaign CRM
Automate your sales process
Once you have set up your CRM to match your business processes, you are ready to automate. Sales automation lets you step away from manual operations and get time back in your day.
- The key CRM automation actions you can access in ActiveCampaign
- How to use ActiveCampaign’s automation
- How to use deal stages, lead scores, deal statuses, and tasks to make your sales smoother