Connecting your email accounts to the ActiveCampaign CRM helps sales teams save time and stay organized by keeping all communication with your contacts in one convenient place.
In addition to syncing emails to and from the primary contact on an Open deal, ActiveCampaign has expanded its email sync feature to include all contacts, even those who do not have any deal associated with them. This means that you can now sync emails related to all contacts on a deal, whether they are associated with an open or closed (Won/Lost) deal.
With this update, you’ll never miss an important email again while working between tools. All emails related to your contacts will be synced to their deal and contact records in ActiveCampaign, making it easy to keep track of all communication.
To take advantage of this expanded email sync feature, you simply need to update your email sync settings. This can be done in less than a minute, and once updated, you’ll be able to sync emails related to all contacts on a deal, as well as contacts who do not have any deal associated with them.
Benefits of connecting your email accounts:
- Easily see all communication with a contact in one place, including any emails you have sent or received.
- Stay up-to-date on the status of an open deal with the ability for all account users to see communications through the activity stream.
- Choose the best way to communicate with your contacts, whether that is through the ActiveCampaign interface or through your email account.
- Track opens and clicks on links included in your emails.
- Trigger automations to run when a contact opens your email or clicks on a link in your one-to-one emails.
Connecting your email accounts to the ActiveCampaign CRM can create a lot of process efficiencies to your sales team. By keeping all communication with your contacts in one place, you can save time and stay organized. Additionally, the ability to track opens and clicks on links in your emails can help you improve your outreach and increase engagement with your prospects.