Hopin: Post-Event Follow-up
You just had a fantastic event and drummed up a lot of interest in your business. Great job! But this is no time to take it easy. Now is the time when you have their interest and your messaging is more important than ever. So send a powerful automated follow-up!
This automation sends a series of emails after your event to capitalize on the success of your event. It’s triggered when a contact is subscribed to the list for contacts who attended, generated by Hopin. Before importing, integrate your Hopin and ActiveCampaign accounts.
Here’s how Hopin: Post-Event Follow-up works:
1. The automation is triggered when a contact is added to the list generated by Hopin for your upcoming event. This happens when a contact attends one of your events.
2. The contact arrives at a wait step and waits for a day.
3. The contact then comes to a send email step and is sent your first follow-up email.
4. The contact arrives at another wait step and waits for two days.
5. The contact then comes to a second send email step and is sent your second follow-up email.
6. The contact exits the automation.
Note: Feel free to build out more actions and messages to make this automation your own.
Get started today
Try it free. No credit card required. Instant setup.