Education: Reminder To Start Course After SignupActiveCampaign
You offer a course, contact buys course, and then...never takes the course? What happened?
Most often, life happened. A variety of reasons could have come up that caused the contact to forget or not be able to get around to starting the course. Starting a course and completing a course are vital experiences to have for a contact to become a repeat customer, so sending a little reminder can go a long way.
This automation is triggered when a contact is subscribed to a list for your courses. After a wait of a week, the automation checks if the contact has started the course. If they have, they exit the automation. If they haven't they receive a gentle reminder to take advantage of the course they have paid for.
Here's how this automation works:
1. The contact enters the automation when they are subscribed to your list for your courses.
2. The contact waits for a week in a wait step. Feel free to adjust this timing to what makes sense for your business.
3. The contact reaches an If/Else step checking if they started the course.
4. If they have, they go down the Yes path and exit the automation.
5. If they haven't, they go down the No path and are sent a reminder email to start their course.
Note: In our example, we use a list subscription as the trigger and tagging to check for the course being started, but feel free to adjust these conditions to however you track someone buying a course and starting a course, respectively.
Similar to this automation recipe
Get started today
Try it free. No credit card required. Instant setup.