Add Points on Visits to an Important Page
How do you know when a contact is getting closer to becoming a paying customer?
There are a lot of indicators, like:
- If they open certain emails
- If they click links in emails
- If they fill an online cart, abandon it, and come back
- If they visit specific pages
The type of web pages a contact visits can be a big indicator of their conversion potential. A contact that only makes it to your welcome page and About Use page may not be ready to buy. A contact that visits your pricing page probably is -- and you can track that engagement to help get them there.
The Add Lead Scoring Points for Important Page Visits Automation Recipe helps you track visits on your important web pages and add lead scoring points to their progress.
Learn more about using it!
How does the add lead scoring points for important page visits automation work?
Here's how the add lead scoring points for important page visits automation works:
1. A contact visits an important page, like a pricing page, and triggers the automation. Specify what page you want to trigger this automation.
2. Once the contact visits the specified page, the automation lead scoring function adds points to their score. You can adjust the point value and their expiration date to your preferences. You may want this automation to distribute a significant amount of points. A visit to certain pages can be a strong indication that someone is considering making a purchase.
3. The automation ends.
What do you need to use the add lead scoring points for important page visits automation recipe?
Just an ActiveCampaign account, lead scoring, and a contact list!
Get started today
Try it free. No credit card required. Instant setup.