Email Automation for Event Registration
Guide attendees through your event registration process with automated emails. Once a new user is registered, this automation recipe will send a registration confirmation email followed by a reminder email, a "Thank You for Attending" email, and an optional post-event feedback email.
Here's how the automation recipe works:
1. The automation is triggered when a tag is applied, when a contact subscribes, or when a contact is added to a list.
2. The first email sent will be a "Welcome. You have successfully registered!" email. You can customize this email to fit your brand messaging.
3. A follow-up event reminder email will then be sent on a day you choose.
4. After the event, a "Thank You for Attending" email will be sent. You can customize this email to fit your brand messaging.
5. You can also set up a "Feedback Form" email to collect feedback after the event.
Get started today
Try it free. No credit card required. Instant setup.