Blank Field Follow-Up: New Subscriber (Automation Recipe)
When a new contact subscribes to your email list, make sure you have all of the contact information you need to offer them the best possible experience. If the contact left any important form fields blank, send them a follow-up email to request the missing information.
This automation checks if a new subscriber left any important form fields blank, including:
- Phone number
- Full name
- Terms and conditions agreement
If the contact submitted any of the above as blank fields, the automation sends them an email asking them to send you the missing information. By automating this blank field follow-up email, you can catch and collect any missing information early on in the contact's experience.
Here's how the "Blank Field Follow-Up: New Subscriber" automation recipe works:
1. The automation is triggered when a contact submits an opt-in form to subscribe to your email list. You can also use a "Subscribes to List" trigger if you have multiple forms that subscribe a contact to the same list.
2. An If/Else condition checks whether the contact left any important fields blank. You can set the condition based on the form fields you need answered to provide the best experience. Separate each condition with "Or", not "And".Â
3. If any of the important fields are blank, the automation sends the contact an email asking them to send you the missing information. The automation ends.
4. If none of the important fields are blank, the automation ends.
Get started today
Try it free. No credit card required. Instant setup.