Post-Project Feedback Request for Company Automation Recipe
Asking for feedback can be hard -- especially when you're asking a client to give feedback on a contractor or temp. Collect post-project feedback from companies and project leads with this automation.
How to ask for feedback from a client:
This automation lets you request feedback from a company once an assignment ends. If you work for a recruiting agency or temp agency, this company is your client. Use this automation to ask for feedback about the contractor, temp, or candidate they worked with. Recruiters can use this feedback to make sure they send qualified candidates to the right companies.
Note that the "contact" in this automation is the contractor, not the company.
Before importing this automation, you will need to build a custom date field for "Assignment End Date." You will also need to add a custom field for the email address of the company point-person that the contact is working for. Storing the company point-person's email address in a custom field will let you automatically fill it with a personalization tag in the notification step.
Create an ActiveCampaign form to collect the company's feedback. Design your feedback form to gather the feedback you find most valuable about the company's experience working with the contractor. This lets you know of any issues or concerns the company had throughout the project.
Here's how the post-project feedback request for company automation works:
1. The automation is triggered a week before the contact's "Assignment End Date" custom field. You can adjust this timeline to whatever makes sense for your business and clients.
2. The automation sends an email to the company associated with the contact (based on the custom field you set up earlier), reminding them the contact's assignment is coming to an end. Adjust the content of this email to whatever makes sense for your business -- include any next steps they need to take, information about offboarding the contact, etc.
3. The automation waits 8 days.
4. A day after the assignment ends, the automation sends the company an email asking them to share their feedback on the project. Be sure to include a link to either an ActiveCampaign form or some other way to gather the company's feedback.
5. The automation waits 6 days.
6. After the form sends, an IF/ELSE action checks to see if the company has submitted the form. If they have not, they get a reminder every few days until the form is submitted. Once they submit the form, they exit the automation.
Get started today
Try it free. No credit card required. Instant setup.