Aircall: Add deal and follow-up after callActiveCampaign
There’s so many steps to following up after a sales call and they all take your time. You have to enter the contact’s details in a deal record and set up tasks to follow-up appropriately. This automation works with our Aircall custom object integration to automate it for you, making this process a breeze.
Before importing, set up your Aircall custom object schema. This automation creates a deal record if the contact doesn’t already have one. It then creates a unique follow up depending on if they answered the call or not.
Here’s how Aircall: Add deal and follow-up after call works:
1. The automation is triggered when an Aircall call is finished.
2. The contact then arrives at an If/Else step that checks if the contact has an open deal or not.
3. If yes, then they continue down the automation onto step 5.
4. If no, they go down the No path and arrive at an add deal action, creating a deal record for them. A Go-to action then moves them back to the automation flow.
5. The contact comes to another If/Else step that checks if the Disposition is answered.
6. If yes, then the contact goes down the Yes path and has a task created to update the deal records with the call notes and move the deal along the pipeline.
7. If no, the contact goes down the No path and has a task created to follow-up via email to see why the contact missed the call.
Get started today
Try it free. No credit card required. Instant setup.