Send a 1:1 Email Upon Score Being Reached
Contact scoring is an amazing way to let your contacts let you know when they’re ready to kick off the sales process. By adding points based on engagement, site visits, and other actions, then you know when a score goes past a threshold and the lead becomes warm. That’s the perfect time for your sales team to reach out and get a conversation rolling.
This automation sends a 1:1 email and creates a deal for a contact, if they don’t already have one, when the contact reaches a score threshold. Before importing, set up a contact score with rules and actions that add and deduct points based on your business.
Here’s how Send a 1:1 Email Upon Score Being Reached works:
1. The automation is triggered when the specified contact score goes above the specified threshold. In our example, we use an engagement score and have the threshold set at 50.
2. The contact arrives at an If/Else action to see if they have a deal record.
3. If they do, they go down the Yes path and arrive at a one hour wait step.
4. After the wait step, they arrive at a send 1:1 email step that will send your contact an email from your personal inbox and then exit the automation.
5. If they don’t have a deal record, they’ll go down the No path and arrive at an add deal action, creating a deal.
6. They’ll then move to a go to action, moving them to the wait step in step 3 and finishing out the automation as usual.
Get started today
Try it free. No credit card required. Instant setup.