Use this automation to deliver lead magnets to new contacts and create a deal in your CRM -- all with one automation.
What is a lead magnet? A lead magnet is anything you give your audience in exchange for their email address. Lead magnets help you increase conversions and build your email list.
Lead magnet examples include:
- Ebook lead magnets
- Checklist lead magnets
- Template lead magnets
- Video lead magnets
- Discount lead magnets
- Webinar lead magnets
The more valuable the lead magnet, the more likely someone is to share their contact information with you and enter your lead magnet funnel.
When someone submits your lead capture form, you need to send them the content they signed up for -- your lead magnet -- ASAP. You also want to add the contact to your CRM as a new deal so that you can continue to reach out to them.
When prospects submit a lead magnet on your site, they tell you something about what they're interested in. When your team member follows up, they already have some information to work with -- and when you don't have to go in cold, you can close more deals.
With this automation, you can deliver the lead magnet and create a new deal when a contact submits the email capture form. This is a great way to track a new contact from the beginning of their journey throughout your pipeline.
Before importing this automation, you need to build an ActiveCampaign form to capture leads' email addresses.
Here's how this lead magnet delivery and deal creation automation works:
1. Select the form associated with your lead magnet offer. If you have more than one form offering the same lead magnet, you can add multiple forms as triggers for this automation.
2. The automation sends an email delivering your lead magnet to the contact. In this email, include a call-to-action that incentivizes the contact to interact with you further, such as visiting your blog or joining your customer community on social media.
3. The automation creates a deal for the new contact in the pipeline you choose in your CRM. You can set the automation to assign each deal to the same deal owner, or set the user to "auto" to assign the leads via round-robin.
4. The automation waits for 5 minutes.
5. The automation notifies the deal owner about the new deal. You can adjust this messaging based on what makes the most sense for your business.
6. The automation assigns a task to the deal owner to reach out to the new contact. You can set this task as a call, personal follow-up email, etc.
7. The automation ends.