DocuSign: Reminder To SignActiveCampaign
Automating your sales pipeline doesn’t just save you time and money, it helps ensure that every step occurs without a hitch. Keeping track of who’s signed their needed paperwork and then spending time tracking down the signature is timely and exhausting. This automation uses our DocuSign integration to keep track of a signature request and follow-up accordingly.
This automation is triggered when a DocuSign signature request is created. If after a week, the signature request is still in progress, the automation sends out a message to the contact, reminding them to sign, and creates a task for the deal owner to reach out.
Here’s how DocuSign: Reminder To Sign works:
1. The contact enters the automation when they have a DocuSign signature request is created
2. The contact arrives at a wait step and waits for a week.
3. The contact then comes to an If/Else statement, checking if the signature request is still in progress.
4. If yes, the contact arrives at a send email step and is sent a message reminding them they need to sign.
5. The contact moves to an “add task” action, creating a task to call the deal.
6. If not, the contact exits the automation.
Note: You will connect your ActiveCampaign account and DocuSign account within the automation and set up the parameters of what document is being signed.
Get started today
Try it free. No credit card required. Instant setup.