Set up Consultation Call with Calendar Integration Automation RecipeActiveCampaign
If you're using a calendar integration like Calendly to schedule calls, this automation is made for you! This automation makes it easy for contacts to book a consultation call.
When a contact fills out a form to request a consultation, this automation lets you share your calendar (from Calendly or another online scheduling tool) so that the contact can easily schedule a consultation call or consultation session.
Before importing this automation, you need to set up an integration with your scheduling calendar. If you use Calendly, you can set up a direct integration with ActiveCampaign. If you use a different online scheduling app, set up a third-party integration using a service like Zapier to connect your scheduling software to ActiveCampaign.
Before you use this automation, make sure you have a consultation request form set up.
Here's how the set up consultation call with calendar integration automation works:
1. The automation is triggered when a contact submits the consultation request form.
2. The contact is sent an email with further information on how to sign up for a consultation call. The email should provide a link to your scheduler integration, such as Calendly.
3. The automation waits 2 days.
4. An IF/ELSE step checks whether the call has been scheduled. Your calendar integration must be set up to add a tag or adjust a custom field when a call is scheduled. Adjust the IF/ELSE step to match that tag or custom field.
5. If the contact has scheduled a call (based on the IF/ELSE condition), the automation ends.
6. If the contact has not scheduled a call (based on the IF/ELSE condition), the automation sends an email to the contact reminding them to book a consultation call. You can include an incentive in this email, or express that this is their last chance to schedule.
7. The automation ends.
Get started today
Try it free. No credit card required. Instant setup.