Accounting: Paperwork Submission ReminderActiveCampaign
What's the biggest holdup for getting work done?
Waiting for all the proper paperwork so you can get started on assisting your clients. You don't want to micromanage and annoy your clients. On the other hand though, you don't want to sit down to start work on their finances and realize you're missing a key document. The answer? Automation.
This automation starts when a deal is moved to a certain stage in your pipeline. The deal owner is then assigned a task to reach out and request the paperwork and, after a few day wait, a task to make sure the paperwork came in. The automation then checks to make sure the deal moves stages and, if not, restarts the process for the deal owner to reach out.
Here's how this automation works:
1. The automation is triggered when the contact has a deal moved to a specific stage in your pipeline.
2. The contact reaches an add task action and the deal owner has a task created to reach out and request the specific paperwork.
3. The contact waits three days at a wait step
4. The contact reaches another add task action. This task is for the deal owner to check that the paperwork came in and, if it did, move the deal to the next stage.
5. The contact waits for a day at a wait step.
6. The contact reaches an If/Else action, checking to see if the deal is still in the same deal stage.
7. If the deal is in the same stage, a Go-to action moves the contact back up to step 2 so the deal owner can remind the contact about the paperwork needed.
8. If the deal is not in the same stage, then the contact exits the automation.
Note: In our example, we created a specific stage in our Accounting pipeline for "Paperwork Requested", so no matter what stage the deal was at, it can be added there for the process. Feel free to adjust these conditions to how you track paperwork being needed.
Get started today
Try it free. No credit card required. Instant setup.