An eBook is a non-editable book that is displayed on a digital format and is optimized to be read on any digital device such as computers, tablets, or mobile devices.
How do I promote my ebook?
5 ways to promote your ebook:
- Create a landing page with compelling reasons to buy
- Build an email list of people who may be interested
- Collaborate with social media influencers to share your book
- Write on authoritative websites to share your book with their audience
- Create your own website to build an audience and promote your book
Can you really make money selling ebooks?
You can absolutely make money selling ebooks. Some writers spend time writing and marketing a single ebook that makes them a large amount of money. Other writers market and sell a larger quantity of ebooks that produce, on aggregate, a significant amount of money.
An email campaign is one email (or a series of email) sent to achieve a specific goal for the marketer.
How does an email campaign...
A landing page is a stand-alone web page created about a specific topic to acquire a lead’s contact info through opt-in forms and gated...
Ready to get started?
Try it free. No credit card required. Instant set-up.