A content template is a document that makes it easy to keep your content consistent and developer-friendly. By following a content template, you can make sure your content follows a specific format and makes it easier for your developers to publish it onto your website.
Content templates can also help keep design consistent across content pieces such as PDFs, PowerPoint presentations, and other content files.
How do you create a content plan?
8 quick steps to create a content plan:
- Use your mission to decide your content goals
- Establish key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Research your audience
- Assess your current position in the market
- Choose specific channels to invest in
- Evaluate the best content types for those channels
- Allocate resources to content product
- Create and execute a content calendar
What is an example of a content template?
There are many parts to producing an effective content template: keyword research, outlines, editing, formatting standards, and outreach are all repeatable processes. Strong content templates raise the quality of work of your entire team, cut down on rounds of revision, and scale up your marketing without adding tons of time.
Click here for more content marketing templates.
Ready to get started?
Try it free. No credit card required. Instant set-up.