Customers of ActiveCampaign, the leader in Customer Experience Automation (CXA), reported they were able to increase leads by 110% and increase conversions by 94% after implementing CXA in a forthcoming report. By helping its more than 150,000 customers worldwide create 1:1 experiences with the right message to the right audience at the right time, ActiveCampaign simultaneously experienced tremendous growth across the APAC region.
In conjunction with its customer success, the company stays committed to creating jobs in APAC, including in its Australia hub. In 2021 alone, the company celebrated surpassing 1,000 employees worldwide, and the APAC team has grown by 17% just this year. ActiveCampaign added more frontline support team members and dedicated support SMEs for key product areas, a function the company will continue to grow. Throughout 2022, these teams will help improve team knowledge, speed of resolution for issues and test new channels of support to help customers thrive.
To execute its plan, the company has hired Shahid Nizami as Regional Vice President, APAC/Japan. He brings deep knowledge and immense experience in the region, most recently as the Managing Director of APAC at HubSpot and having held leadership positions at Oracle and Google Cloud, heading the entire Account Management business in APAC. Nizami, who is based in Singapore, will continue ActiveCampaign’s success in Australia and carry it through to the broader APAC region, as the company expands its business into South East Asia, India and Hong Kong, among other markets.
ActiveCampaign has experienced tremendous growth across APAC this year, with highlights including:
- Being recognized for its culture, benefits, DEI initiatives and leadership by receiving numerous best places to work and leadership awards, including the Australia Great Places to Work certification, Quartz Best Workplaces for Remote Employees and EY Entrepreneur of the Year Midwest.
- Investing more in its partners, including the launch of its Growth Accelerator Program for best-in-class apps and its Developer Fund to fuel the development of new integrations.
- Saving customers an average of 20 hours per month using ActiveCampaign’s automations tools, which means these customers can spend more time building 1:1 relationships with their customers and ultimately powering their growth, which proves the power of ActiveCampaign CXA.
- Securing $240 million in funding at a valuation of over $3 billion, making it one of the most valuable private SaaS companies in the world.
“Our growth in APAC this past year has contributed so much success to our customers, partners and employees,” said Jason VandeBoom, founder and CEO of ActiveCampaign. “All of our stakeholders in this region have really rallied together to thrive in a market that’s constantly evolving. I look forward to our continued growth in APAC by helping new businesses in the region grow themselves.”
“I can genuinely say we’ve gone from zero customers to nearly 40,000. That’s all been in ActiveCampaign. ActiveCampaign makes us look good, makes us look like we’re a lot cleverer than we are. So, yeah, 23 million dog poo bags were saved from the landfill, and I can literally say I would never have done this without ActiveCampaign,” said Henry Reith, CEO, Oh Crap. Oh Crap is a family business from Geelong, Victoria, Australia.
“We continue to refer customers to ActiveCampaign’s customer experience automation platform because time and time again they see strong, positive results for their businesses,” said Yujin Yeoh, Founder, Automate Online. “We’re thrilled to support the continued growth of ActiveCampaign in the APAC region as a key agency partner, and look forward to delivering exceptional customer experience automation on behalf of ActiveCampaign customers.”
- The CXA Platform
- Partner Programs
- Tomorrow’s Business is Yours to Create
- The Secret to ActiveCampaign’s Growth
- Customer Success Commitment
- Growth Decoded
- Customer Stories
- Open Positions
- Ambassador Program
ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 750+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 870+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Marketing Automation Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.