Eventbrite: Post-Event Follow-Up
You just had a fantastic event and drummed up a lot of interest in your business. Great job! But this is no time to take it easy. Now is the time to ensure you’re creating deals and entering them into your sales funnel while their interest is piqued!
This automation sends out a post-event email to contacts, creates a deal, and then sends out the first deal communication to them when an Eventbrite event is updated with a status of “checked in”. You’ll need to integrate your Eventbrite account with ActiveCampaign before importing this automation.
Here’s how Eventbrite: Post-Event Follow-Up works:
1. The automation is triggered when an Eventbrite event is updated with a status of “checked in”.
2. The contact then arrives at a wait step and waits for a day before moving on.
3. The contact comes to a “send email” step thanking the contact for attending the event.
4. The contact moves to an “add deal” action and has a deal created for it.
5. The contact is then sent to a wait step and waits for two days.
6. The contact comes to a “send 1:1 email” step and is then sent a deal email directly from the deal owner’s connected email address.
7. The contact exits the automation.
Note: Feel free to build out more actions and messages to make this automation your own.
Get started today
Try it free. No credit card required. Instant setup.