Real Estate: Onboarding a New Seller
How do you help your real estate clients sell a house? What are the things to consider when selling your house? Onboard your clients that are selling their house with this automation recipe!
The "Real Estate: Onboarding a New Seller" automation recipe helps you get your clients up to speed on what to do when selling their house, and helps you to develop your real estate email marketing strategy.
This automation recipe contains a lot of great email ideas for real estate agents working with a client to sell a home.
With this recipe you can send information in the form of:
- A checklist for selling a house
- A list of important repairs to make before selling a house
- A checklist of what the seller can expect from the realtor
- A checklist of what to do before listing the house
- A real estate property assessment checklist
Before importing this automation recipe into your ActiveCampaign account:
- Set up a "Real Estate - Seller" pipeline
- Create a "Property Assessment Needed" custom field
- Create a "Home Repairs Needed" custom field
- Import the "Real Estate: Home Assessment Email Automation" recipe
- Import the "Real Estate: Repairs Needed" Automation recipe
Here's how this automation recipe works:
1. The automation is triggered when a contact enters the "Real Estate - Seller" CRM pipeline
2. The automation sends a "thank you email" to your clients for listing their house with you
3. The automation waits 1 day
4. The automation sends an informational email about what to expect from you in the process. This email should include a link to a form asking for more information on where they are in the home-selling process (Note: You can add in additional emails with more information on the various aspects of assessing, repairing, listing, and selling a house OR links in the initial email)
5. The email waits up to 2 days or until your client clicks a link in the informational email
6. The automation waits an additional 20 minutes because there are multiple actions an email recipient can take
7. The automation checks the seller's answers to see if they need a home assessment
8. If yes, the automation enters the contact into the "Real Estate: Home Assessment Email Automation" recipe and moves them to the next action
9. If no, the contact moves to the next automation action
10. The automation then checks the seller's answers to see if they need to make home renovations before listing their house
11. If yes, the automation enters the contact into the "Real Estate: Repairs Needed" recipe and moves them to the next action
12. If no, the contact moves to the next automation action
13. The automation waits 1 day
14. The automation sends an email with information on moving forward in the process
15. The automation ends.
NOTE: you can change the automation to what makes sense for you if you're not using the Home Assessment, or Repairs Needed automation. These steps can be removed, or altered to enter a contact into another automation you're using.
The email sent on Step #4 should contain a link to a form or questionnaire that asks your clients to provide information about their situation and needs.
Get started today
Try it free. No credit card required. Instant setup.