Do you collect customer orders through a Typeform, Jotform, or Unbounce form? This automation makes it easy to process the order and share order details with your customer.
(This automation was built with the Typeform "T-Shirt Order Form" template in mind, but you can customize it for the form integration your business uses to collect customer orders.)
When a customer submits an order through your integrated online order form, this automation sends them an email thanking them for their order. You can even include a discount code on their next purchase or information on a loyalty program.
At the same time, your internal or external fulfillment team automatically receives a notification with the customer's order information, so they can start processing it.
After the customer receives their order, send them an email asking whether they're satisfied with their purchase. You can also include a feedback form or request a review of their new purchase.
Before you import this automation, set up your Typeform, Unbounce, Jotform, or other form integration. Make sure you have your integrated form set up to tag contacts when they submit the order form.
Here's how the "Form Integration: Process Order from Form" automation recipe works:
1. The automaton is triggered when a contact submits your integrated order form and is assigned the corresponding tag. In our example, we use Typeform's "T-Shirt Order Form" template. Adjust this trigger to whatever it needs to be for your form integration.
2. The automation removes the contact's order form tag so that the contact can place more orders in the future and be entered into the automation again.
3. The automation sends a notification to your internal or external fulfillment team with the contact's order information so that they can process the order.
4. The automation waits 1 week. Feel free to adjust the time on this wait step to match how long it takes for your customers to receive their orders.
5. The automation sends the contact an email asking whether they're satisfied with their purchase. You can also include a feedback form or request a review of their new purchase.
6. The automation ends.