Event: Subscription Series
How do you send early access to your event season ticket holders or loyalty and rewards program members? Do you have an email program for your members who signed up to attend the entire season of events?
The "Event: Subscription Series" automation recipe lets you send emails to subscribers who have season tickets to choose their desired date and seat before ticket sales are opened to the general public.
This automation recipe lets you:
- Grant exclusive access for members
- Provide membership incentives
- Increase early bird ticket sales
- Send event reminder emails
- Develop your event email marketing
- Create messaging for members over the entire year of events
Before importing this automation recipe into your ActiveCampaign account:
- Create a contact list for your members, season ticket holders, or subscribers
- (Optional) Create an ActiveCampaign form (or integrate your landing page tool) for contacts to sign up to become members or subscribers.
Here's how the automation recipe works:
1. The automation is triggered when a contact is added to the Subscriber list
2. (Optional) The automation is triggered when a contact submits your form to become a subscriber or member
3. The automation waits until the automation goal: "First Event Lead Up" is achieved (Note: this goal will hold contacts until the date you choose for them to move on. This is the date you choose to give your subscribers access to presale tickets)
4. The automation sends an event announcement email for Event 1 with a link to purchase tickets in advance
5. The automation waits until the automation goal "Lead up to Event 2" is achieved
6. The automation sends an event announcement email for Event 2 with a link to purchase tickets in advance
7. The automation waits until the automation goal "Lead up for Event 3" is achieved
8. The automation sends an event announcement email for Event 3 with a link to purchase tickets in advance
- This automation recipe is best used alongside other email marketing efforts for each event. This recipe is used as a way to provide membership incentives to your subscribers, not as a complete event email marketing strategy
- You can add/subtract automation goals and emails depending on the number of upcoming events you organize in a season or calendar year
Get started today
Try it free. No credit card required. Instant setup.