Every one of your fitness contacts is on a fitness journey -- but maybe not all in the same place.
If your fitness program reaches outside of your local station, you can't send the same messages to each contact. A month free discount email at a gym location nowhere near a contact is only going to cause confusion -- and potentially a departure from your fitness program.
To avoid this, you can segment your contacts to receive messages specifically for people at different gym locations. You can do this by using the Fitness Gym Location Segment Automation Recipe.
When a contact submits a form, segment them into a fitness center list based on the location they select on the form. This allows you to send specific location information about:
- Upcoming classes
- Special discounts and deals
- Any other location-specific info
How does the fitness gym location segment automation work?
Here's how the fitness gym location segment automation works:
1. Trigger the automation: Choose the form you want to trigger this automation. If using a variety of forms, you may want to build out a trigger for each form.
2. Check for the form location custom field response: This IF/ELSE checks out for one of the options for which location the contact said they are interested in or live by to add them to that list.
3. Choose the list for the first IF/ELSE action: This is the first location list to add contacts to. This IF/ELSE checks out for one of the options for which location the contact said they are interested in or live by to add them to that list.
4. Create IF/ELSE actions for every location: This automation is set up to accommodate 3 locations. Feel free to add more IF/ELSE steps if you have more than three locations
5. Notify a team member about unplaced contacts: Towards the end of the automation, a notification is sent if a contact somehow did not meet any of the form field options. The team member can see if there was an issue with the logic set up or if the contact just somehow didn't fill out this field and correct it accordingly.
What do you need to use the fitness gym location segment automation recipe?
Just an ActiveCampaign account and a contact list!