Facebook Lead Ads: Event RSVP
When a contact RSVPs to your event, you should respond beyond just “Thanks”. If they’re able to attend, send them an email with details about the upcoming event and, if they can’t attend, send them an email about other upcoming opportunities. You can automate all of this using ActiveCampaign and our powerful integration with Facebook Lead Ads.
This automation subscribes contacts to your list and sends an email to your contacts based on their answer to your RSVP form. Before importing, integrate your Facebook Lead Ad account and build out your form with the custom field you’ll use to track their RSVP answer.
Here’s how Facebook Lead Ads: Event RSVP works:
1. The contact enters the automation when they submit the specified Facebook Lead Ad Form.
2. They arrive at a subscribe to list step and are added to your master list.
3. They then come to an If/Else action checking the RSVP custom field you’ve built out for your form.
4. If they are attending, they’ll go down the Yes path and are sent an email with event details.
5. If they aren’t attending, they’ll go down the No path and are sent an email with upcoming opportunities.
Get started today
Try it free. No credit card required. Instant setup.