Sync Deals From Form Submission Automation Recipe
When someone submits a form to your site, you can use the information in a lot of ways. But there's no reason for you to take time out of your daily agenda to manually update each of your contact's information.
We automate that.
The Sync Deals From Form Submission Automation Recipe helps you gather information from the submitted form and enter the field info into the contact's deal record. This lets you store specific data on each deal in order to make informed decisions regarding your sales funnel.
Before you import this recipe, you need to build an ActiveCampaign form and deal custom fields that match the form contact fields.
How does the sync deals from form submission automation work?
1. The automation is triggered when a contact submits a form. If you have multiple forms you want to use, you can add extra triggers at the beginning of this automation. You can also build out multiple automations using this recipe for each form.
2. An If/Else condition checks to see if the contact has an open deal.
3. If a contact has an open deal, an “Update deal custom field" action syncs the information from a contact custom field to the deal custom field.
4. If there is more than one field to sync, the contact then moves to another “Update deal custom field" action, which syncs information for the next deal custom field.
5. If the contact does not have an open deal, an “Add Deal action" creates a deal in the pipeline and stage you choose.
6. An “Update deal custom field" action adds the information from a contact custom field to the corresponding custom field in the newly created deal.
7. The automation ends.
NOTE: To use this automation, make sure you create deal custom fields that correspond to contact custom field information gathered in the form
What do you need to use the sync deals from form submission automation recipe?
Just an ActiveCampaign account, a form, custom contact fields, and custom deal fields!
Get started today
Try it free. No credit card required. Instant setup.