New Years Resolution Targeted Marketing
What can your contact's New Year resolutions tell you as a business?
They tell you what is top of mind for your contact. It's a way of letting you know where their thoughts are at and what could be guiding their decisions, including purchases, in the coming year. Market according to what is most important to your contacts.
This automation is triggered when a contact submits your form to collect their New Years' resolution. The contact then moves through a series of If/Else actions to see which resolution they chose. They are then sent a targeted email based on their selection and a tag is added for further targeted marketing opportunities.
Here's how this automation works:
1. The contact enters the automation when they submit your form.
2. The contact waits for five minutes at a wait step.
3. The contact then moves on to an If/Else action checking if they selected your first option to the resolution custom field from your form.
4. If they did, they go down the Yes path and are sent an email personalized to this selection and are tagged accordingly.
5. If they didn't, they go down the No path and arrive at another If/Else action checking if the contact chose the second option to the resolution custom field.
6. If they did, they go down the Yes path and are sent an email personalized to this selection and are tagged accordingly.
7. If they didn't, they go down the No path and exit the automation.
Note: This automation recipe is best used with a custom field type where you create a limited number of available options. This is so you can ensure the contact is tagged accordingly for future targeted marketing opportunities.
Note: Feel free to build out more If/Else actions and pathways for each option you create for your custom field.
Note: In our example, we use the fitness industry for our conditions, but this can be used for any kind of business.
Get started today
Try it free. No credit card required. Instant setup.