New User Check-ListActiveCampaign
"What should I do to get started?"
Chances are, you've heard a variation of this from new users who have started using your software. They know your platform is powerful and will help their business, but staring at the blank state it starts in can be daunting. Help them take out the guesswork by sending a series of actions to-do to ensure their account is properly set up for success. You can even automate it so the instructions happen on their own time.
This automation is triggered when a contact is tagged as a new user. The automation then sends them through a series of emails, each with a specific task to do to set them up for success. The automation is maintained by a series of wait steps that wait until a contact has completed the last step in the to-do list.
Here's how this automation works:
1. The contact enters the automation when they are tagged as a new user.
2. The contact is sent the first email in the series.
3. The contact is held in a wait step until they are tagged as having completed the corresponding step.
4. The contact is sent the second email in the series.
5. The contact is held in a wait step until they are tagged as having completed the corresponding step.
6. The contact is sent the third email in the series.
7. The contact is held in a wait step until they are tagged as having completed the corresponding step.
8. The contact is sent a congratulations email with next steps.
Note: The message names are a suggestion of content to add to your checklist. Feel free to add, adjust, and remove any messages to make this automation your own. In our example, we have the actions of "Account set-up", "Suggested first steps", and "Joining the community forums".
Note: Feel free to adjust the wait steps to how you denote the desired actions have taken place. In our example, we use tags that would be assigned via an integration, but feel free to adjust to how you actually track these actions
Get started today
Try it free. No credit card required. Instant setup.