Invite To Join Social Communities Based On New Year Resolutions
Who can help your contacts stick to their resolutions best?
Other contacts with the same goal! Whether it's working out more or learning coding, taking on a new habit, or continuing with an old one, can be difficult. Having the support of like minded people using the same services can ensure your contacts succeed with the goals they have laid out for themselves for the year. So invite these contacts to the appropriate social community you have.
This automation is triggered when a contact submits your form to collect their New Years' resolution. The contact then moves through a series of If/Else actions to see which resolution they chose. They are then sent an email inviting them to join your community for that topic.
Here's how this automation works:
1. The contact enters the automation when they submit your form.
2. The contact then waits for five minutes at a wait step.
3. The contact then moves on to an If/Else action checking if they selected your first option to the resolution custom field from your form.
4. If they did, they go down the Yes path and are sent an email personalized to this selection.
5. If they didn't, they go down the No path and arrive at another If/Else action checking if the contact chose the second option to the resolution custom field.
6. If they did, they go down the Yes path and are sent an email personalized to the 2nd If/Else.
7. If they didn't, they go the No path and exit the automation.
Note: This automation recipe is best used with a custom field type where you create a limited number of available options. This is so you can ensure the contact is tagged accordingly for future targeted marketing opportunities.
Note: Feel free to build out more If/Else actions and pathways for each option you create for your custom field.
Note: In our example, we use the fitness industry for our conditions, but this can be used for any kind of business.
Get started today
Try it free. No credit card required. Instant setup.