Focused Sales Drip Automation Recipe
Reach out to the customers who are the most interested in buying.
As soon as you know that a contact is interested in purchasing, enter them into an email drip campaign that encourages them to buy. This automation lets you enter your contact into a drip series when their contact score reaches a certain threshold.
What is a drip series?
A drip series is a sequence of emails sent out to contacts, leads, or prospects at specific dates and times.
This drip series focuses on converting a contact into a customer by sending sales-focused emails. The automation also adds a tag to pause main messaging, so that your contacts only receive these focused emails. At the end of the drip series, the automation removes the tag and the contact receives messaging as normal.
You can use a contact score to track how interested a contact is in a certain product or service. For our example, we use a score that is increased by one when a product page is visited multiple times over a short period of two weeks. This is done in tandem with the Contact Scoring for Site Visits automation.
Before you import this automation, build out a unique contact or deal score to track website visit frequency.
Here's how the focused sales drip automation works:
1. The automation is triggered when a contact's score hits a specific threshold. For our example, we use the contact scoring for site visits. With the Contact Scoring for Site Visits automation, that score increases by one when a product page is visited multiple times over a short date range. Feel free to use the same score or create your own logic for this trigger.
2. The automation adds a "Pause Main Messaging" tag to the contact so that they won't receive any other marketing campaigns you send out.
3. The automation sends the first email in the drip series. All emails in this drip email series should be highly targeted at convincing the contact to make a purchase.
4. The automation waits 1 day. Adjust these wait times to what makes sense for your business.
5. The automation sends the second email in the drip series.
6. The automation waits 1 day. Adjust these wait times to what makes sense for your business.
7. The automation sends the third email in the drip series. Feel free to build out more emails and wait actions in your own drip series.
8. The automation removes the "Pause Main Messaging" tag so that the contact can resume receiving your other marketing campaigns.
9. The automation ends.
Get started today
Try it free. No credit card required. Instant setup.