Education: Black Friday Class OfferActiveCampaign
What's the best product available on Black Friday? How about knowledge?
Black Friday is a great holiday for the online education industry. Contacts are looking online for deals, either for themselves or as gifts for friends and family. Don't miss out on the opportunity to run a great offer on your courses!
This automation is triggered when a contact submits your form to learn more about the holiday discount. They are then sent a small drip of emails with information about the sale, culminating in announcing the sale is live.
Here's how the automation works:
1. The automation is triggered when a contact submits your form to learn more about the upcoming discount.
2. The content is then sent an email thanking them for their interest and roadmapping the content they will receive.
3. The contact then waits at a wait step set to a specified time and date.
4. The contact is sent your next email in the workflow.
5. The contact waits at another wait step set to a specified time and date.
6. The contact is sent an email with reasons to take advantage of the upcoming sale.
7. The contact waits at a wait step set to wait until the specified time and date of your sale announcement.
8. The contact is sent the final email announcing the sale is live.
Note: This automation can work with any special day but we use Black Friday in our example as the date and time conditions.
Note: Our example uses wait steps set to release information over a week. Feel free to adjust the time on these wait steps to what makes sense for your business.
Similar to this automation recipe
Get started today
Try it free. No credit card required. Instant setup.