When a new deal enters your pipeline, how does the deal owner know whether to call or email them? Do they have to scour the contact profile for an email address or phone number? What if there's no phone number listed?
This automation takes the guesswork and manual searching out of the first outreach to a new deal. If a contact does not have a phone number listed, the automation creates and assigns a task to email the contact instead.
Use this automation to streamline your sales processes, save time, and keep your sales pipeline organized and moving with ActiveCampaign tasks.
Here's how the automation works:
1. Before importing this automation, make sure you set up at least one pipeline in the ActiveCampaign CRM.
2. The automation is triggered the first time a contact enters a pipeline. You can choose a specific pipeline and segment for this automation, or apply it to all segments and pipelines.
3. An If/Else action checks to see if the contact's phone number field is blank. To set this condition, choose "is blank" from the middle condition dropdown.
4. If the contact does not have a phone number, the automation creates and assigns a task to the deal owner to reach out via email.
5. If the contact does have a phone number, the automation creates and assigns a task to the deal owner to reach out via phone call.
6. The automation ends.