|Collection of Information
||Information You Provide to Us We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of the Services, fill out a form, interact with message board, apply for a job, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide. We or a designated third party may collect payment and credit card information when you subscribe to our paid Services or purchase additional services. Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, your general location, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see "Your Choices" below.
|Use of Information
||We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
ActiveCampaign is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By being an ActiveCampaign customer and otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
- Provide, maintain, customize, and improve our Services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices,
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by ActiveCampaign and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
|Sharing of Information
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation ,or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of ActiveCampaign or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
|Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
||You can view and update the personal information associated with your account at any time by logging into your account. If you need assistance accessing or modifying your personal information or wish to delete your personal information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
||ActiveCampaign takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
|In connection with ActiveCampaign’s processing of personal data it receives from the EU (“EU Data”), ActiveCampaign adheres to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework Principles issued by the U.S. Department of Commerce (the “Principles”). For more information about the Principles, please visit the Department of Commerce’sPrivacy Shield website.
Please direct any inquiries or complaints regarding our compliance with the Principles to the point of contact listed in the “Contact Us” section below. If we do not resolve your complaint, you may submit your complaint free of charge to JAMS using this link:https://www.jamsadr.com/eu-us-privacy-shield, ActiveCampaign’s designated Privacy Shield dispute resolution provider. Under certain conditions specified by the Principles, you may also be able to invoke binding arbitration to resolve your complaint. ActiveCampaign is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the FTC. If ActiveCampaign shares EU data with a third-party service provider that processes the data solely on ActiveCampaign’s behalf, then Company will be liable for that third party’s processing of EU Data in violation of the Principles, unless can prove that it is not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.