Welcome Drip Series
Welcome series are essential to onboarding your new contacts. It’s a way to acknowledge their interest in your brand and introduce yourself. You can set expectations, encourage a call to action, or even offer a discount to your new contacts during this series.
In this automation, your new contacts are sent a series of three emails welcoming them to your contact list. At the end, your contact will be tagged as “Onboarded” to denote they have finished this series and are ready for the next steps in your process
Here’s how Welcome Drip Series works:
1. The automation is triggered when your contact is subscribed to your list.
2. The contact is sent the first email in your welcome series.
3. The contact then waits for a day at a wait step. Feel free to adjust this timing to what makes sense for your business.
4. The contact is sent the second email in your welcome series.
5. The contact then waits for six days at a wait step.
6. The contact is sent the final email in your welcome series.
7. The contact is then tagged as “Onboarded” via an add tag action.
8. The contact exits the automation.
Note: Feel free to adjust the content and number of messages in this recipe. These are just examples to help you get started, but feel free to make this automation your own.
Get started today
Try it free. No credit card required. Instant setup.