Did you know you can automate the way you add your contacts' to Facebook Custom Audiences?
This automation lets you move your contacts through different Facebook Custom Audiences based on a score, such as their engagement with your email content or their total number of purchases from you.
How do Facebook Custom Audiences work?
Facebook Custom Audiences let you target specific contacts based on information you collect about them, such as:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Demographic info
- An engagement score (like in this automation!)
When you update Facebook Custom Audiences based on a contact's engagement with your content and brand, you can provide the most relevant, targeted Facebook advertising to each contact.
Before importing this automation, connect your Facebook integration to ActiveCampaign in Settings. You should have multiple Custom Audiences set up, each corresponding to a different level of engagement and targeting.
Here's how the score-based Facebook Audience automation works:
1. The automation is triggered when a contact enters the pipeline. You can change this trigger to the contact subscribing to a list, being given a tag, etc. -- whatever makes the most sense to your business.
2. The contact is added to your introductory Facebook Audience. Since the lead isn't hot yet, warm them up with broader-targeted brand awareness campaigns on Facebook.
3. A wait step waits until the contact's score increases before moving them to the next step. Use a score that tracks engagement, purchases, or whatever else makes sense for your business. Feel free to adjust the score required.
4. The automation adds the contact to the second level of your Facebook Custom Audience and removes them from the first. The contact is now familiar with your brand, so you can make your Facebook advertising more targeted.
5. A wait step waits until the contact's score increases before moving them to the next step. Use a score that tracks engagement, purchases, or whatever else makes sense for your business. Feel free to adjust the score required.
6. The automation adds the contact to the third level of your Facebook Custom Audience and removes them from the second. Since the contact has shown increasing interest in your brand and content, now may be a good time to push them to purchase your product or service.
7. Feel free to add as many wait steps (for score increases) and Custom Audience levels as makes sense for your sales cycle.
8. The automation ends.