Product Catalog: Abandoned Cart Upsell
Contacts abandon carts all the time for a variety of reasons, but one that we can address is ensuring they have the whole product package they need. With our new Product Catalog campaign block, you can specify conditions for the products that show from your ecommerce store. Show the needed information and accessories to help complete the experience for your contacts and recover the sale.
This automation sends a campaign to contacts after they abandon their cart on your ecommerce site. You can show the products you want to by using our Product Catalog feature. Before importing, integrate your ecommerce store with your ActiveCampaign account.
Here’s how Product Catalog: Abandoned Cart Upsell works:
1. The contact enters the automation when they have abandoned their cart on your ecommerce site.
2. The contact is sent an upsell email featuring our Product Catalog block.
3. The contact arrives at a one week wait step.
4. The contact then comes to an If/Else action checking for if the contact has made a purchase in the past 7 days.
5. If the contact has made a purchase, they go down the Yes path and are tagged as having made a purchase.
6. If the contact hasn’t made a purchase, they exit the automation
Note: For more information on our Product Catalog product block, visit our help site here: https://help.activecampaign.com/hc/en-us/articles/6558123071388-Email-Designer-Use-the-Product-Catalog-block-with-your-email-campaigns.
Get started today
Try it free. No credit card required. Instant setup.