Customer Experience Automation (CXA)
Customer Experience Automation accelerates business growth with automated 1:1 communications that connect across all channels and through the entire customer lifecycle.
Unlike legacy marketing automation and CRM solutions that solve for one part of the customer journey, Customer Experience Automation makes every customer feel like the most important customer, by facilitating a connected and relevant experience that drives customer satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy.
What is marketing automation v. CXA
- Marketing automation is organized around the funnel. CXA recognizes customer relationships don’t end at the point of sale and extends automations through the entire customer lifecycle
- CXA focuses on automating the entire customer journey from acquisition to engagement to advocacy
- Because CXA enables businesses to create campaigns that extend across a businesses’ existing marketing, sales, and service toolset, it actually boosts the effectiveness of the existing toolset
There are 4 components to Customer Experience Automation:
- Orchestration — Make your existing toolsets exponentially more powerful by connecting them to the broadest set of customer data.
- Segmentation — Track buyer preferences, behavior, and many custom attributes across the entire customer lifecycle. Customize sends so your messages are always sent to the right people, at the right time.
- Personalization — Make every customer feel like they're having a 1-1 experience, whether you have 10 or 10 million.
- Automation — Analyze all your customer information and automatically choose what is best for each individual allowing you to improve your strategy in real time.
What are the four elements of the customer experience model?
Four key elements of successful customer experience strategy include:
- Reach & Engage
- Nurture & Educate
- Convert & Close
- Support & Grow
Read our guide on customer experience strategy
What is a customer experience framework?
A successful customer experience framework is one that addresses needs of the customer at every stage of their journey.
What are the components of customer experience?
4 Elements of a Successful Customer Experience:
- Audience engagement
- Leads converting to customers
- Exceeding customer expectations
- Nurture customers and create evangelists
What is an example of CXA?
CXA fuels business growth with automated 1:1 communications through the entire customer lifecycle. Unlike legacy tools like marketing automation or CRM that solve for one part of the customer experience, ActiveCampaign automates across these to create experiences that cause them to purchase again and again.
One example of this is Koia:
Koia’s protein drink business was exploding, but the company worried traditional marketing tools would annoy customers who selected Koia for their bespoke approach to protein drinks. Koia moved from an email provider to ActiveCampaign to keep their growing fanbase excited and engaged, delivering on their brand promise through CXA.
Customer Lifetime Value
Customer lifetime value (CLV, or LTV for life-time value), is the predicted amount of revenue an average customer will generate for your...
Marketing automation is the use of software and technology to automate repetitive, manual marketing activities. Marketing automation is often...
Ready to get started?
Try it free. No credit card required. Instant set-up.