Customer Experience Automation for Microsoft Dynamics 365
Manage sales and marketing
Growing businesses use Microsoft Dynamics and ActiveCampaign to manage not only their sales, but also their customers’ marketing activity. Get all the right data to make informed decisions on sales and marketing.
Information at your fingertips
View prospects’ most recently received promotional emails right in Dynamics 365. Update a prospect’s information and sync it to ActiveCampaign with one click.
Automate your processes
Trigger automations in ActiveCampaign based on updates for potential prospects. Review sales reports and dashboards to learn what converts leads. Always be one step ahead in your processes.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 and ActiveCampaign
Sync leads, contacts, and account information between both Microsoft Dynamics 365 and ActiveCampaign
What you can do:
- Map and sync custom fields on leads, contacts, and account records
- Automate email campaign management to your Dynamics 365 leads
- Trigger follow-up emails directly from Dynamics 365
- Notify the right sales team member at the right time
- Qualify leads with custom, automated lead scoring
- Send leads into marketing automation email flows from Dynamics 365
- Send SMS messaging through easy, automated workflows
- Show marketing engagement (email open, responded to, automation entered, completed) in Dynamics 365
- Provide marketing approved collateral to sales from the lead or contact record in Dynamics 365
Automation Recipes for Microsoft Dynamics 365 users
Start off on the right foot
Use these free tools and templates to get started faster with ActiveCampaign + Salesforce.