Today, you have a wide selection of sales enablement software solutions with varying functionality and features that you can choose from.
Choosing the right enablement software can be a long process as you discover what features your own sales team needs to drive new business and retain existing customers.
In this article, you’ll discover the best sales enablement software solutions and get a close look at their unique offerings. With this information, you’ll feel confident and most importantly, informed, when choosing the tool that will work best for you to drive revenue growth.
What is sales enablement software?
Sales enablement software can be a whole suite of digital tools designed to empower sales teams and enhance their productivity throughout the selling process. Your chosen software acts as a central hub where sales professionals can access resources, information, and support to streamline their efforts in acquiring and retaining customers.
Typically, enablement software integrates various functionalities such as customer relationship management (CRM), content management, training modules, analytics, and communication tools.
The primary purpose of sales enablement software is to provide sales reps with easy access to relevant content and resources that they can use to engage with prospects and move them through the sales funnel. This includes sales collateral such as presentations, product information, case studies, and pricing details, all of which are crucial for effective sales conversations.
Additionally, the software often includes training modules or onboarding materials to help new hires get up to speed quickly and stay informed about product updates or sales strategies.
Sales enablement software facilitates collaboration and communication among team members, enabling them to share insights, best practices, and success stories. In turn, this fosters a culture of continuous learning and improvement within the sales organization.
What are the benefits of sales enablement software?
There are many benefits to sales enablement software, each contributing to the overall efficiency and effectiveness of sales operations.
Benefits of sales enablement software include:
- Enhanced productivity: By providing sales reps with easy access to relevant resources, such as sales collateral and training materials, sales enablement software streamlines their workflow. This means less time wasted searching for information and more time focused on engaging prospects and closing deals.
- Improved collaboration: Sales enablement software facilitates communication and collaboration among team members, enabling them to share insights, best practices, and success stories. This fosters a culture of teamwork and knowledge sharing within the sales organization, leading to better alignment and cohesion among team members.
- Better content management: With sales enablement software, organizations can centralize their sales collateral and ensure that reps have access to the most up-to-date and relevant content. This ensures consistency in messaging and branding across all sales interactions, ultimately enhancing the customer experience and building trust.
- Data-driven insights: Sales enablement software generates valuable data and insights through analytics, allowing organizations to track performance metrics, identify trends, and optimize sales strategies. By leveraging these insights, sales teams can make more informed decisions and adapt their approach to better meet the needs of their customers.
- Increased sales effectiveness: Ultimately, the primary benefit of sales enablement software is increased sales effectiveness. By empowering sales reps with the tools, resources, and insights they need to succeed, organizations can improve their sales performance, drive revenue growth, and gain a competitive edge in the market.
How to choose the best sales enablement software
Choosing the right sales enablement software for your business requires careful consideration of several key factors.
Consider the following as you choose a sales enablement software solution:
- Scalability and flexibility: It’s essential to select a platform that can scale with your business as it grows. Look for software that offers flexibility in terms of customization and integration with existing systems. This ensures that the solution can adapt to your evolving needs and workflows over time.
- Ease of use and adoption: The usability of the software is crucial for its successful implementation within your sales team. Opt for a user-friendly interface and intuitive navigation to minimize training time and maximize adoption rates among your sales reps.
- Content management capabilities: Since content plays a vital role in sales enablement, prioritize software that offers robust content management capabilities. This includes features like version control, tagging, and organization tools to ensure that your sales collateral is organized, up-to-date, and easily accessible to your reps.
- Analytics and reporting: Comprehensive analytics and reporting capabilities allow you to track key performance metrics, measure the effectiveness of your sales initiatives, and identify areas for improvement. The ability to generate actionable insights from data is critical for optimizing your sales processes and driving better results.
- Integration with existing systems: Consider how the sales enablement software will integrate with your existing technology stack, such as your CRM system or marketing automation platform. Seamless integration ensures data consistency across systems and enables a more streamlined workflow for your sales team.
The best sales enablement software for 2024
Today, you’ll have an array of options when it comes to sales enablement software. To make your decision easier, we’ve researched and highlighted our top seven picks, laying out where their features shine and how much it’ll cost you to sign up for an entry-level plan.
These tools are:
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
- HubSpot Sales Hub
Salesforce Sales Cloud
G2 Rank: 4.3/5 stars
Salesforce Sales Cloud is on this list because of its comprehensive suite of features designed to streamline sales processes and drive revenue growth. One of its key strengths lies in its robust CRM capabilities, providing sales teams with a centralized platform to manage leads, opportunities, and customer interactions effectively.
Unique features of Salesforce Sales Cloud include:
- Lead and opportunity management: Allows users to track and manage leads and opportunities through every stage of the sales pipeline.
- Sales forecasting: Provides insights into future revenue projections based on historical data and current trends.
- Workflow automation: Automates repetitive tasks and processes, freeing up time for sales reps to focus on building relationships and closing deals.
Salesforce Sales Cloud is especially well-suited for organizations looking for a scalable and customizable solution to empower their sales teams and drive business growth. Whether you’re a small startup or a large enterprise, the solution offers the flexibility and functionality to meet your sales enablement needs and drive success.
What languages does Salesforce Sales Cloud support?
Salesforce supports a wide range of languages including Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, English, Finnish, French, Hebrew, and more.
For more details on which languages Salesforce supports, visit their Help Center.
Which currencies does Salesforce Sales Cloud accept?
Salesforce accepts a number of currencies including the US Dollar (USD), Euro (EUR), British Pound (GBP), Australian Dollar (AUD), and Canadian Dollar (CAD).
What is the entry-level pricing for Salesforce Sales Cloud?
Salesforce Sales Cloud starts at an entry-level price of $25/user per month billed annually. This plan will give you access to account, contact, lead, and opportunity management, easy email integration with Gmail or Outlook, process automation, pipeline and forecast management, sales insights, and more.
For more details on pricing, visit the Salesforce Sales Cloud pricing page.
Does Salesforce Sales Cloud integrate with ActiveCampaign?
Yes, Salesforce integrates with ActiveCampaign. When you integrate, you can automatically update contact information in ActiveCampaign based on changes in Salesforce, ensuring your customer data is always current. This can also enable you to segment your audience and send targeted marketing messages based on interactions with your sales and customer service teams.
For more details, visit the ActiveCampaign and Salesforce integration page.
HubSpot Sales Hub
G2 Rank: 4.4/5 stars
HubSpot Sales Hub is an excellent option for sales enablement software with its user-friendly interface and comprehensive suite of features designed to streamline sales processes and drive results. One of its standout features is its seamless integration with HubSpot’s marketing and customer service tools, providing a unified platform for managing customer interactions across the entire customer lifecycle.
Unique features of HubSpot Sales Hub include:
- Email tracking and automation: Allows users to track email opens, clicks, and replies in real time, enabling personalized follow-ups and nurturing campaigns.
- Meeting scheduling: Streamlines the scheduling process by allowing prospects to book meetings directly from emails or websites, eliminating back-and-forth emails and saving time for both parties.
- Sales analytics and reporting: Provides customizable dashboards and reports to track key performance metrics and identify areas for improvement, enabling data-driven decision-making and continuous optimization.
HubSpot Sales Hub is a great choice for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs). It offers an affordable yet powerful solution for organizations looking to streamline their sales processes, improve efficiency, and drive revenue growth.
What languages does HubSpot Sales Hub support?
HubSpot Sales Hub supports German, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Portuguese, and Spanish.
What currencies does HubSpot Sales Hub accept?
HubSpot accepts payment in several major currencies including the US Dollar (USD), Euro (EUR), Great British Pound (GBP), Australian Dollar (AUD), Canadian Dollar (CAD), and Japanese Yen (JPY).
Users can update a HubSpot account to use their company’s primary currency. Suppose a company does business in multiple currencies. In that case, they’ll be able to add currencies to their account and set an exchange rate compared to their primary company currency to more accurately track the amount of their deals.
What is the entry-level pricing for HubSpot Sales Hub?
HubSpot Sales Hub starts at an entry-level price of $450/month paid annually. The plan gives you access to 5 paid users and comes with features like playbooks, a prospecting workspace, sequences, forecasting, coaching playlists, call transcription, and more.
See full plan details on the HubSpot pricing page.
Does HubSpot Sales Hub integrate with ActiveCampaign?
While HubSpot does not integrate with ActiveCampaign, ActiveCampaign offers many of the same features as HubSpot at a lower cost.
If you’re considering migrating away from Hubspot, ActiveCampaign offers migration for qualified customers. Check your migration options here.
G2 Rank: 4.7/5 stars
Seismic is a top choice for sales enablement software with a focus on content management, advanced analytics, and personalization capabilities. One of its key strengths is its ability to centralize and organize sales collateral, making it easy for sales teams to access the right content at the right time.
Unique features of Seismic include:
- Content personalization: Allows users to dynamically personalize content based on buyer preferences, behaviors, and stages in the sales cycle, enabling more targeted and effective sales engagements.
- Sales playbooks: Provides customizable playbooks that guide sales reps through each stage of the sales process, offering best practices, messaging templates, and recommended actions to increase consistency and effectiveness.
- Advanced analytics: Offers sophisticated analytics capabilities, including content engagement metrics, buyer engagement scoring, and ROI analysis, to measure the effectiveness of sales enablement efforts and inform strategic decision-making.
Seismic caters to mid-sized and large enterprises across various industries. With its focus on empowering sales teams with the right content and insights to drive meaningful conversations and win more deals, Seismic helps organizations accelerate sales cycles, increase win rates, and achieve their revenue goals.
What languages does Seismic support?
Seismic supports multiple languages including German, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, and Chinese (Simplified).
What currencies does Seismic accept?
Currently, Seismic accepts the US Dollar (USD), Canadian Dollar (CAN), Great British Pound (GBP), Euros (EU), Australian Dollar (AUD), Hong Kong Dollar (HKD), United Arab Emirates Dirham (AED), Colombian Peso (COP), and more.
What is the entry-level pricing for Seismic?
Seismic does not provide public pricing. To request pricing and a demo, visit the Seismic website.
Does Seismic integrate with ActiveCampaign?
Seismic does not integrate with ActiveCampaign. See ActiveCampaign’s integrations page to see which tools do.
G2 Rank: 4.7/5 stars
Highspot is included on this list because of its robust content management capabilities, which enable sales teams to easily find, share, and track the most relevant and up-to-date content for their sales efforts. Its intuitive interface and AI-powered search functionality make it easy for sales reps to access the right content at the right time.
Unique features of Highspot include:
- AI-powered content recommendations: Utilizes machine learning algorithms to analyze sales interactions and buyer behaviors, providing personalized content recommendations to sales reps based on individual preferences and past performance.
- Sales playbooks: Offers customizable sales playbooks that provide step-by-step guidance and best practices for navigating each stage of the sales process, empowering reps to deliver consistent and compelling messaging to prospects.
- Advanced analytics: Provides comprehensive analytics and reporting capabilities, including content engagement metrics, buyer insights, and sales performance data, enabling organizations to measure the impact of their sales enablement efforts and make data-driven decisions.
Highspot primarily caters to mid-sized and large enterprises across various industries, offering a scalable and customizable solution for organizations looking to empower their sales teams with the tools and insights needed to drive revenue growth.
What languages does Highspot support?
Highspot supports multiple languages including German, English, French, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Chinese (Simplified and Traditional).
What currencies does Highspot accept?
Highspot accepts payments in various currencies including the US Dollar (USD), Euro (EUR), Great British Pound (GBP), Canadian Dollar (CAD), and more.
What is the entry-level pricing for Highspot?
Highspot’s pricing structure is based on the services and functionality your team chooses as well as the size of your sales team.
To find pricing details and get your own, personalized quote, visit Highspot’s pricing page.
Does Highspot integrate with ActiveCampaign?
Highspot does not integrate with ActiveCampaign. See ActiveCampaign’s integrations page to see which tools do.
G2 Rank: 4.7/5 stars
MindTickle is known for its focus on sales readiness and training. The solution offers interactive training modules, quizzes, and assessments to ensure that sales reps are equipped with the knowledge and skills they need to succeed in their roles, ultimately driving better sales performance and results.
Unique features of MindTickle include:
- Gamification: Incorporates gamification elements such as leaderboards, badges, and challenges to motivate sales reps and encourage engagement with training materials, fostering a culture of continuous learning and improvement.
- Coaching and feedback: Provides tools for managers to deliver personalized coaching and feedback to sales reps based on their performance in training exercises and real-world sales interactions, helping to identify areas for improvement and drive skill development.
- Sales readiness insights: Offers analytics and reporting capabilities to track the readiness and proficiency of sales teams, allowing organizations to assess the effectiveness of their training programs and make data-driven decisions to optimize sales enablement efforts.
MindTickle is a good choice for mid-sized and large enterprises. The software helps organizations build high-performing sales teams that are equipped to meet the demands of today’s competitive market landscape.
What languages does Mindtickle support?
Mindtickle supports the English language.
What currencies does Mindtickle accept?
MindTickle typically conducts transactions in US dollars (USD). However, for international clients or transactions, MindTickle may accept other major currencies including Euros (EUR) or Great British Pounds (GBP), depending on the specific arrangements and agreements with the client.
What is the entry-level pricing for Mindtickle?
Mindtickle pricing is negotiable and customizable. Your unique pricing depends on the size of your company, the services you need, and the level of customization you would like to include.
See the Mindtickle website to inquire more about pricing.
Does Mindtickle integrate with ActiveCampaign?
Mindtickle does not integrate with ActiveCampaign. See ActiveCampaign’s integrations page to see which tools do.
G2 Rank: 4.6/5 stars
Showpad is praised for its focus on content management, training, and analytics. Its intuitive interface and advanced search functionality make it easy for sales reps to find and share the most relevant content with prospects, ultimately enhancing the effectiveness of sales engagements. Additionally, Showpad offers comprehensive training modules and coaching tools to help sales reps continuously develop their skills and stay up-to-date on product knowledge and sales techniques.
Unique features of Showpad include:
- Content personalization: Utilizes AI-driven recommendations to deliver personalized content recommendations to sales reps based on buyer preferences and behaviors, enabling more targeted and effective sales interactions.
- Sales coaching and feedback: Provides tools for managers to deliver personalized coaching and feedback to sales reps, helping to identify areas for improvement and drive skill development.
- Advanced analytics: Offers detailed analytics and reporting capabilities to track content engagement, sales performance, and training effectiveness, empowering organizations to make data-driven decisions and optimize their sales enablement efforts.
Showpad primarily caters to mid-sized and large enterprises. With its focus on content management, training, and analytics, Showpad helps organizations streamline their sales processes, improve collaboration between sales and marketing teams, and ultimately, deliver better outcomes for their business.
What languages does Showpad support?
Showpad supports English, Czech, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and Chinese (Simplified).
What currencies does Showpad accept?
Showpad accepts the US Dollar (USD), Canadian Dollar (CAD), Euro (EUR), Great British Pound (GBP), Australian Dollar (AUD), New Zealand Dollar (NZD), and more.
What is the entry-level pricing for Showpad?
Showpad does not provide public pricing. Their entry-level plan includes a single source for on-brand, current, and compliant content, AI-driven search and recommendations, in-depth content, user, and prospect analytics, email integration, 1TB of online storage, and more.
To request pricing, visit the Showpad pricing page.
Does Showpad integrate with ActiveCampaign?
Showpad does not integrate with ActiveCampaign. See ActiveCampaign’s integrations page to see which tools do.
G2 Rank: 4.7/5 stars
Gong is highly regarded as a top choice for sales enablement software. It’s AI-driven platform helps sales teams uncover patterns and trends in their interactions with prospects, empowering them to refine their sales strategies and improve their effectiveness in closing deals.
Unique features of Gong include:
- Conversation analytics: Utilizes natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning algorithms to analyze sales conversations and identify key themes, objections, and opportunities, helping sales teams understand buyer needs and preferences more effectively.
- Deal forecasting: Provides predictive analytics and insights into deal pipelines and probabilities, enabling organizations to forecast revenue more accurately and make informed decisions about resource allocation and strategy.
- Sales performance dashboards: Offers customizable dashboards and reports that provide visibility into individual and team performance metrics, allowing organizations to track progress towards goals and identify areas for improvement.
Gong primarily caters to mid-sized and large enterprises. It offers a scalable and customizable solution for organizations looking to leverage data-driven insights to optimize their sales processes and drive revenue growth.
What languages does Gong support?
Gong currently only offers support in English.
What is the entry-level pricing for Gong?
Gong’s pricing model depends on a few factors specific to your team. To inquire about personalized pricing, visit the Gong pricing page to fill out a survey.
Does Gong integrate with ActiveCampaign?
Gong does not integrate with ActiveCampaign. See ActiveCampaign’s integrations page to see which tools do.