How to get started with ActiveCampaign
How does Customer Experience Automation help you grow your business?
Reach & Engage
Every business wants new leads. And you want to reach the right people — the people who will become your best customers. Customer Experience Automation helps you reach & engage your audience, and attract the right people to your business.
Nurture & Educate
How do you show new leads the info they need? Use Customer Experience Automation to plan what details you would like to capture about your audience. Get to know them, then show them exactly what they want to see.
Convert & Close
There’s a moment when a lead is ready to become a customer. Do you know when it is? Customer Experience Automation helps you spot the most engaged leads and make them the offer that turns them into customers.
Support & Grow
How can you keep your customers coming back for more? Customer Experience Automation helps you keep customers around — and turn them into advocates that help grow your business.
Get step-by-step instructions for every part of ActiveCampaign
If you’re looking for instructions on a specific area of the platform, find them here.
Follow these steps to get started with ActiveCampaign
Customer Experience Automation (CXA) helps you build meaningful connections with your customers. Below, you can find the most important resources to get started with ActiveCampaign, the world’s leading CXA platform.
Download your getting started checklist
This checklist will help you get your ActiveCampaign account set up and introduce you to the platform. Follow these steps so you can start building highly customized CXA journeys for all of your contacts.
What you’ll learn:
- Important (and required!) settings to configure in your new account
- An overview of platform features and functionality
- How to book a 1-on-1 with Customer Success
Get a complete tour of the ActiveCampaign platform
Looking for an overview of the entire ActiveCampaign platform? Register for Getting Started with ActiveCampaign. You’ll get introduced to the concept of Customer Experience Automation (CXA), while also getting a tour of the ActiveCampaign platform.
This course takes about two hours, and you can access lessons at any time. You can quickly register, take a lesson or two, and return whenever you want.
What you’ll get:
- A complete, guided, expert tour of the ActiveCampaign platform
- Test projects and exercises that help you get up and running fast
- Quiz yourself! See how well you’re learning ActiveCampaign
- All the resources you need to get started
Take the Getting Started Course
Register for accelerated onboarding walkthroughs
While you’re working through your checklist and the Getting Started course, hit the ground running with Accelerated Onboarding. Register for our series of three, one-hour training sessions; a live moderator will answer questions!
What you’ll learn:
- The fastest ways to get started in ActiveCampaign
- Not just how to automate — but how you decide what to automate
- How to segment your contacts, personalize your messaging, and create incredible customer experiences
Book a 1-on-1 with an ActiveCampaign expert
Any time you have a question, we’re here for you. If you’re confused, want help working through your getting started checklist, or want to take your CXA to the next level, book a free call with an expert on the ActiveCampaign team.
What you get:
- A free, 30-minute, one-on-one call with an ActiveCampaign expert
- Your questions answered live, with real examples and live walkthroughs
- Guidance on how to build your ideal customer experience
Join the ActiveCampaign Community
Where can you find ActiveCampaign customers like you? In the ActiveCampaign Community, you can meet other ActiveCampaign users, ask questions, and someday, even show off what you build!
Register for Blueprints
- Understand what your contacts want, then use segmentation and personalization to give it to them
- Organize your integrations and content to set up incredible customer journeys
- Learn how to use ActiveCampaign to deliver the right content to the right person at the right time
Frequently Asked Questions
What helpful pages should I bookmark as a new user of ActiveCampaign?
Who should I talk to about account questions?
ActiveCampaign’s support team can help work through any timely questions. Contact support for help with platform and account issues.
Where can I find the legal information I need for ActiveCampaign?
Where can I learn more about how ActiveCampaign manages email deliverability?
ActiveCampaign has several resources available to help you succeed with email deliverability. Start by reviewing this help article with important tips and suggestions for your first 30 days with a new email provider. Looking for more? Check out the email deliverability section in our Help Center.