This article is a recap of “Automate That!” a weekly show that shows you how to save time and solve common business problems using ActiveCampaign automation. Register for the full season here!
Whether you like it or not, your contacts want to believe that every email you send them is for THEM specifically.
They expect you to pay attention when they interact with your business or tell you something. They expect you to use that information later on, and they do NOT want to repeat themselves, or find themselves on the other end of a message that’s completely irrelevant to them.
It’s your job to provide a personalized email experience that meets your audience’s expectations. And the bar has been set high by the major players — Netflix, Amazon, Nike — to name a few.
These companies have seemingly endless amounts of:
- Customer data
- Human capital
- Knowledge of the inner workings of your brain
And they use all of this to send you emails that are so incredibly personalized, you’re convinced they’re listening to you! (I know I am).
How can you compete even though you don’t have the resources, time, manpower, or data trove of these big companies?
How can you start to get to know your contacts? How do you use that information in your emails to provide a personalized experience?
And… How do you automate that?
The truth is, your contacts tell you quite a bit about themselves. Especially if they’re filling out your forms and answering questions. It’s just a matter of paying attention and storing that information in a way that makes it accessible for future communications.
Watch the recording above to learn:
- How to use the form personalization follow up automation recipe to begin segmenting your audience and personalizing your emails!
- The tasks this automation recipe helps you accomplish
- The different “ingredients” that make the automation work
- Steps to take before importing the recipe for optimized success
- Additional automation recipes to use alongside the featured automation!
Psst: you can download the presentation slides here!