Do you have a passion for web applications and an intense knowledge of PHP/MySQL?
Thrive in an atmosphere that appreciates an accomplished base of talent and skill sets. We recruit team-oriented individuals who exhibit strong creativity and sound technical proficiency. If you have the professional demeanor necessary to put in a lot of time and energy; you will appreciate our laid back and casual work environment. Our downtown Chicago location is a convenient “El” ride from many of the train lines in Chicago.
Excellent communication skills are expected, along with an honest, self-motivated, and a strong desire to expand and capitalize on your existing skill set. We offer competitive salary along with extreme scalability based on skill set and motivation.
- Working in collaboration with other developers to meet our product cycle updates.
- Introducing new features into existing software and improving the code base and techniques currently being used.
- Taking part in new product development. From planning to development to deployment.
- Re-writing older “legacy” code.
- Taking on challenging new ideas and methods required for upcoming products.
- Integrating web and desktop applications.
- Assisting in direct software support on existing software products.
Please submit resume, portfolio of code/design examples, and salary history to email@example.com