Our Perks and Benefits
Make the Customer a Hero
We are a customer-obsessed organization — our customers’ success drives everything we do. We do everything in our power to help our customers (and employees) achieve their goals and become a hero in their own organizations.
We need to be experts at our own platform - and that takes hands-on experience. That’s why, in addition to our new employee onboarding program, we provide every team member with an ActiveCampaign account and unlimited access to all of our training materials – including all paid training – to make sure you can sit (digitally) side-by-side with customers as you work to make them successful.
Start with Trust
Trust is the foundation of any successful relationship, from the ones we build with each other to the relationships we build with our customers, partners, and community. We build trust throughout the organization with transparency and support at all levels of the company. Ways we build trust include:
- Regular updates from our CEO so you never have to question how the business is growing
- 360-degree employee feedback program
- Open paid-time off and flexible work schedules
- $250 quarterly work-from-home stipend
- Manager training programs and resource groups
Pursue Growth with Gratitude
As we grow, we will stay grounded, be grateful for the rewards that growth returns, and lean into opportunities to have a positive impact on others and our communities. We strive to make it easy for everyone to support important causes and give back to our communities, while ensuring our employees have what they need to stay happy and healthy:
- $200 to recognize fellow employees via our employee recognition platform, Bonsuly
- Employee donation match for approved charities up to $500
- Month-long, paid sabbatical for employees who have been with the company 5 years
- Full medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Free premium subscription to the Calm app
- Access to remote therapy, on-demand wellness resources and professional coaching
- 401K matching
- Employee equity program
Cultivate Inclusion and Diversity
We love our differences and want employees to join us in our pursuit of company-wide diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI). Here are some ways we foster diversity and inclusion:
- Active Employee Resource Groups
- Speaker series, ActivePerspectives featuring world champions, philanthropists, entertainers and authors
- All employees provided time off to vote
- Ongoing education and training through the Nova Collective
Our goal is to make every encounter with ActiveCampaign stand out as memorable, positive, and rewarding. We want to wow you, your team, and your family.
- Curated amenities via our partner, Shift - yoga, pilates, crafts and DIY courses
- 529 college savings Pass-Through Plan
- Parental leave
- Family planning and fertility concierge
- Identity theft monitoring
- Pet insurance
- Team hosted outings and activities
- Full team kick-offs twice a year
Iterate Everything, Always
We choose paths that are not always scalable — and that’s okay. We have long-term goals, but understand that we will never see them come true if we don’t iterate quickly and often.
2020 took us all by surprise. We had to rethink our benefits to make sure they matched the current climate for success and new ways of working. Our offices will open up sometime soon, and when they do, we’ll have a number of benefits to share including a fully-staffed coffee bar, free-lunch, and more.
Ready to join our team?
Click below to check out all our open roles, and learn more about building your career at ActiveCampaign.