Real Estate: First Time Homeowner DripActiveCampaign
How do you qualify a first time home buyer in real estate? How can you create an automated real estate follow up system that segments your real estate leads by timeline?
The real estate first time homeowner drip automation helps you to solve these problems.
For first time home buyers, the process can be intimidating. This recipe uses automation to send real estate introduction emails, first time home buyer tips, and helps you build relationships with potential home buyers.
With this automation you can:
- Get your leads to fill out a real estate buyer questionnaire form
- Get more qualified real estate leads
- Segment first time home buyers by their timeline to purchase
- Create a real estate follow up system
- Provide information to your real estate leads through automated emails
- Organize your qualified leads and set follow up tasks for them
Before importing this automation recipe into your ActiveCampaign account, you'll want to create an ActiveCampaign form that asks potential homeowners qualifying questions. You'll also want to create an ActiveCampaign pipeline for qualified real estate leads.
Here's how the automation works:
1. The automation is triggered when a first time home buyer submits a form indicating their interest in buying a home
2. (Optional) You can create an additional or separate automation trigger to denote first time buyers. This could be subscribing to a list, scheduling a call, or registering to attend an open house
3. The automation sends an email with first time buyer tips in an email we've named, "Do's and Don'ts of First Time Buying"
4. The automation checks the contact's form submission to see if their home purchasing timeline is in the next 3 months. (Note: you can edit this If/Else condition for timeline length, or another qualifying condition)
5. If their home buying timeline is in the next 0-3 months, the automation creates a deal in your ActiveCampaign pipeline for that contact. The automation adds a "Call" task to the deal and the automation ends.
6. If their home buying timeline is longer than 3 months away, the automation waits for 1 day
7. The automation sends a "Thought Leadership on Home Owning" email to the contact with additional information on becoming a homeowner
8. The automation waits for 1 day
9. The automation sends an email of current listings titled, "Current Examples of Homes for Sale"
10. The automation ends
The first time homeowner drip automation recipe allows you to build a relationship with potential home buyers and potential clients by creating a more personalized home buying journey based on their timeline.
Get started today
Try it free. No credit card required. Instant setup.