Real Estate: 1 Year Follow-upActiveCampaign
Are you looking for a way to automatically follow up with your real estate leads after a 1 year lease? Email your homebuyers or renters with an automated client follow up system, reaching out 1 year from the day your contact moved in.
This automation recipe is a great way to develop your real estate email marketing strategy. With this automation you can:
- Touch base with your client and see if they're satisfied
- Build a real estate follow up process
- Reach out to your existing clients for real estate referrals
- Say thank you and keep a close relationship with your clients
Before you import this automation, you'll need to build a condition into your ActiveCampaign to track when a client moves into a house or apartment. You can do this with
- A stage in your buyer pipeline or sales process
- A date-based custom field for each contact that marks the day they moved in or signed a 1-year lease
Here's how the automation works:
1. The automation is triggered when a contact's deal stage changes to indicate a move-in or purchase in your real estate sales pipeline
2. (Optional) The automation is triggered when a contact's "Move-In Date" date-based custom field changes to include the day they moved in
3. The automation waits 1 year from the day their pipeline stage changed, or 1 year from the date-based custom field date
4. The automation sends an automated follow up email congratulating them on their home buying anniversary or move-in day
5. The automation ends.
This automation is great if you:
- Are looking for new real estate email ideas
- Want to stay in touch with past real estate clients through email
- Need additional real estate drip campaigns
Never let an opportunity to re-sign a client fall through the cracks, and use their anniversary as an opportunity to reach out and get contact referrals!
Get started today
Try it free. No credit card required. Instant setup.