The benefits of customer feedback are numerous. But what type of feedback is more useful to your business?
- Feedback from a one-time user? Or,
- Feedback from an everyday user?
Any customer feedback is helpful, but those users who use your product every single day -- or who use the more advanced features -- may have insights that less frequent users don't. These frequent fliers are the power users, and their feedback is key.
What are power users?
Power users are contacts who spend every day in your product or use its most advanced features. These users are a great source of customer stories, reviews, and feedback.
Their feedback can go beyond did you like it or didn't you. It can dig into questions like:
- How would you rate our customer support on a 1-10 scale?
- Would you recommend the product to a friend? Why or why not?
- What are the most important features to you?
- Is the product or a specific feature too hard to use?
Knowing what your most loyal customers think about your platform and features they want to see can be invaluable. To get this feedback quickly and efficiently, you can use the feedback survey from power users automation recipe.
How does a feedback survey from power users automation work?
Here's how this automation works:
1. Once a contact has been tagged as a heavy user of your platform, they are entered into the automation
2. The contact receives a survey designed to gather feedback. This email should be designed so that customers can easily tell you what they love about your product and why they use it so much.
3. You can include an ActiveCampaign form or third-party integration form to gather this information.
You can adjust the trigger to however you gauge the usage of your product, such as event tracking or site visits.
What do you need to use this feedback survey from power users automation recipe?
Just an ActiveCampaign account, a survey form, a tag, and a contact list!