Stripe: Subscription Winback
What are some of the reasons that your contacts have to cancel their subscription? Are you tracking them?
Knowing the most common reasons contacts cancel their subscription allows for you to respond accordingly. Perhaps it's a shift in the value offered, improving support, or a number of other things. In addition, thanking those contacts who provide feedback with a sincere thank you and win back offer shows you're truly dedicated to assisting them.
Using ActiveCampaign's powerful integration with Stripe, this automation sends an email series with a departure survey when a subscription is cancelled. If the contact provides feedback, they are then sent a thank you and winback offer.
Here's how this automation works:
1. The contact enters the automation when they cancel a subscription via Stripe.
2. The contact is sent a message with a departure survey.
3. The contact enters a wait step and it waits for the contact to submit the survey for up to 7 days.
4. An If/Else step then checks if the contact has submitted the survey.
5. If they have, they go down the "Yes" path and are sent a thank you message with a winback offer.
6. If they haven't, they go down the "No" path and are sent a different version of the departure survey email.
7. The contact then waits for longer to see if they will submit the survey.
8. An If/Else step checks to see if the survey has been submitted from either email.
9. If "Yes", the contact is sent to the thank you email from step 5.
10. If "No", then the contact exits the automation.
Get started today
Try it free. No credit card required. Instant setup.