Email Forward Incentive Automation Recipe
Reward your contacts for forwarding your marketing emails to their friends and family. When a contact forwards your campaign, this automation lets you automatically send them an email coupon or other offer.
Offering an email forward incentive:
- Encourages contacts to spread the word about your business
- Gives you an opportunity to grow your email list when new contacts opt-in
- Helps you convert more contacts to customers
To encourage contacts to forward a specific campaign, add a call-to-action (CTA) to the bottom of the email. Make it clear that your contacts will be rewarded for forwarding the email with an exclusive offer, discount, or gift.
Email coupons make great email forward incentives:
- Emails containing coupons see a 48% increase in revenue per email
- Emails containing a coupon see a 14% higher open rate, 34% higher unique click rate, and 27% higher transaction completion rate
- 48% of consumers say they're more likely to make a purchase sooner than normal so that they can use a coupon
Here's how the email forward incentive automation recipe works:
1. The automation is triggered when a contact forwards any of your email campaigns. To choose which specific campaigns trigger this automation, create a separate trigger for each campaign.
2. The automation sends the contact an email thanking them for forwarding your email. This email should include the email coupon or other reward for forwarding the email.
3. The automation ends.
Get started today
Try it free. No credit card required. Instant setup.