Sales Engagement Threading: Deal OutreachActiveCampaign
When a prospect has become a deal, you know they’re ready to start chatting with your team about what your business can provide. With our new sales engagement threading feature, it’s easier than ever to ensure you create an outreach flow without clogging up your contact’s inbox. And at any time, if the contact responds directly, they’ll leave the automation and be talking directly to their deal owner on your team
This automation sends a small series of emails to your deals when their stage in your pipeline changes. Because they’re all in the same thread, the emails will just be sent as responses to each other. Before importing, set up your sales pipeline.
Here’s how Sales Engagement Threading: Deal Outreach works:
1. This automation is triggered when a contact’s deal stage changes
2. They are then sent the first email in your series.
3. They’ll wait for five days at a wait step before moving on.
4. The contact will arrive at an If/Else action, checking if they have clicked on a link or responded to the previous email. If they have, they’ll exit the automation. If they haven’t, they’ll continue on.
5. The contact is sent your second email in the series.
6. The contact exits the automation.
Get started today
Try it free. No credit card required. Instant setup.