Pages: Membership Onboarding
How do you drive contacts to become part of your Membership program?
One great way is by creating an eye-catching, informative landing page with a form for the contact to opt-in to the membership program or express their interest. Then you can follow up with an email series setting them up for success.
Using ActiveCampaign's Pages functionality, you can automate the delivery of the membership drip series for your contact. Once they submit the form on your landing page, they will be subscribed to the list you specify and start getting instruction immediately!
Here's how this automation works:
1. The contact enters the automation by gaining a tag from submitting the form on your ActiveCampaign landing page.
2. The contact is subscribed to the list you specify.
3. The contact is sent your first email in the series.
4. The contact is held at a wait step for a day. Feel free to adjust these wait steps to what makes sense for your business.
5. The contact is sent your second email in the series.
6. The contact waits a day again with a wait step.
7. The contact is sent your final email in the series.
Note: Your landing page you create in ActiveCampaign will have a unique tag that follows the format "activecampaign-pages-[page name goes here]". You will need to adjust the tag in the trigger to the tag your form generates.
Note: Feel free to build out as many emails and other actions as you need for your membership onboarding.
Get started today
Try it free. No credit card required. Instant setup.