Pages: Gated Content Series
What's better than offering 1 piece of gated content to incentivize lead generation?
Offering a series of content! The status quo has become 1 gate = 1 piece of content. But why not change the status quo to 1 gate = 1 series of content? Start showing the great value you bring to your contacts right out of the --well, gate.
Using ActiveCampaign's Pages functionality, you can automate the delivery of this series once a contact submits your form on the landing page. Show the immense value your product or service could bring to potential contacts by sending along pieces of thought leadership from your team, reviews, testimonials, and more.
Here's how this automation works:
1. The contact enters the automation by gaining a tag from submitting the form on your ActiveCampaign landing page.
2. The contact is subscribed to the list you specify.
3. The contact is sent an email with your first piece of gated content.
4. The contact waits for a day in a wait step. Feel free to adjust these wait steps to what makes sense for your business.
5. The contact is sent the second email in the series.
6. The contact waits for another day in a wait step.
7. The contact receives your final email in the series.
Note: Your landing page you create in ActiveCampaign will have a unique tag that follows the format "activecampaign-pages-[page name goes here]". You will need to adjust the tag in the trigger to the tag your form generates.
Note: You can use the Dropbox integration to include PDFs directly on your campaigns to host your gated content. This option can be found in the Personalization menu of the campaign.
Get started today
Try it free. No credit card required. Instant setup.