Do you want to know who your biggest fans are? How can you see how familiar your contacts are with your brand?
Segment your email contacts based on brand familiarity with this automation recipe. Email list segmentation is a powerful email marketing strategy. This automation helps you learn more about your readers and send personalized messages based on their level of brand awareness.
With this automation recipe you can:
- Survey your contacts to learn who your biggest fans are
- Send introduction emails to your newest fans and point them to your greatest hits
- Send personal messages to the fans most familiar with your body of work
Before importing this automation recipe into your ActiveCampaign account:
- Create an ActiveCampaign form for contacts to gauge their familiarity with your brand
- Create a custom field for a contact's level of familiarity
Here's how the automation recipe works:
1. The automation is triggered when a contact submits your ActiveCampaign form
2. The automation waits for 5 minutes
3. The automation checks the contact's answer for level of familiarity
4. If option 1 is selected, the automation adds a "New Reader" tag to the contact
5. If option 2 is selected, the automation adds a "Moderately Familiar" tag to the contact
6. If option 3 is selected, the automation adds a "Avid Reader and Fan" tag to the contact
7. The automation ends
Note: You can change the names of the tags that will be applied to the contacts, as well as change the form and add or subtract options for your contacts to choose from.